cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

Leda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I moved my number to another phone company provider and I just payed 3 days ago my 3 months bill with public Mobile. How can i get the money refunded? my email is xxxxxxxx.

Acc nr 10000000xxxxxxxxxx with PM

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

7 REPLIES 7

@Leda1 wrote:

Hi,  I have another phone number active with PM under my name which is using my son. Is any possibility that PM will credit the money back for that account?

@Leda1 

I doubt that PM will credit the money back to  your son's account.

You should not do a charge back on your credit card. Public mobile did not charge you incorrectly.

@Leda1 wrote:

Hi,  I have another phone number active with PM under my name which is using my son. Is any possibility that PM will credit the money back for that account?

You could try, send private message to PM customer service :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Leda1

Leda1

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Leda1   You'll probably get your money back quicker if you do a charge back for that money from your CC company, since your not with Public Mobile anymore.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Leda1 hi sorry public is a prepaid service there are no prorated refunds 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Leda1 

Since public mobile is prepaid, there are no refunds unfortunately.  

P.S. I will remove your personal information from the website. 

Need Help? Let's chat.