cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

CP2006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my subscription was Aug 12-Sept 12. i intended to not renew it. 

unfortunately the subscription renewed one day early. 

i would like a refund of $25

can you arrange this please 

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow- I must be mis-communicating somehow. That's what I'm saying. It's the day after style for me now. Where for that while I had the day before style.

Adding - as did others and also new sign ups were often asking about it.

hi @dust2dust 

i replied in the wrong thread earlier..

yeah @dust2dust  

that's why I wonder why three are two different set of date going around

I check couple family accounts, they are all on old cycle style.. i actually don't see the new style myself

@hTideGnow- ?? That's what I wrote? tl;dr I guess.

Adding - @hTideGnow - this thread maybe? 🙂 I noticed it just very recently and wrote about it. I realize you have said there were two styles. I checked 3 accounts, one on the app and two others on two different browsers. Previously it was the before date for me. Now it has returned to the after date.

HI @dust2dust 

not everyone has the "new" cycle date.  Mine is still on the old styel, i.e, the start date is correct but the end date is wrong

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's another example of stupid programming. Before these last couple system changes it was one date with the line - Pay before.. . Then they came up with the range of dates but they couldn't make sense of a very simple use of -1. So the last date is actually the new start date of the renewed prepaid period. Then they switched it up to being the day before the prepaid period for the first date. Then they more recently switched it back to the day after the paid period for the second date.
So you need to look at the dates given and the valid plan period as being 11:59pm eastern of the first date to 12:01am eastern of the second date. That's your actual 30 paid days (plus two minutes to make this point)
You saw the second date as being when your plan expired and had every intention of halting the service. Unfortunately....

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Oh @CP2006 I forgot to add. We are all customers like you. Nobody from Public Mobile is here. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Count the days on your calendar, August 12 - September 12th is not 30 days, it's 31 calendar days. If it's August 12 - September 11 that would be correct and is a normal cycle.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CP2006 

Due to Public Mobile being pre paid, because you didn't cancel it before the renewal date, they won't refund you even if you message a Customer Support Agent. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CP2006 

PM is a prepaid provider and do not provide refund.  PM cycle is 30 days, so it is not really 1 day early

but you can try to let them know the cycle end day is not clear, and try your luck, submit ticket here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.