Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not yet

Jay007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes its been 3hours+ I've contacted support. it is just really frustrating 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay007 

due to the onerous complexities of trying to start a new account with PM, I would certainly ask for a full refund and tell them why. You might not get a refund but feel free to tell 'em why. If I was just starting out looking for a cell provider...PM wouldn't be my first choice nowadays. If they stuck with tried and true simple...that would make things so much easier for those of us who aren't computer genius's. After all...we're just trying to activate a cell phone...not get an FBI email account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jay007 

still trying to get the sim working?

It has been 3 hours since,  reply support again and ask for update

it will get sorted out, just need more patience

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay007 !PM is pre paid and no refunds . You should at least use for the next 30 days to try you already paid for it . Have you not been able to log into your account or get your eSIM activated ?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You were given the contact method a couple times in your other thread. But then you said that they have stopped replying. So reply back to them again and ask what's going on.

Are you able to login to your account? If so then get the account number and then make your own decision as to how to proceed. Port out or continue trying to get help from support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jay007 

sorry, PM is a prepaid provider and no refund

If there is problem using the system, share your issues and we can help

If you want to cancel the service, you will have to disable Automatic payment so PM won't be charging you again in the upcoming renewal

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can disable the toggle "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment instead.  Once it is disabled, PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

To disable Pre-Authorized payments (Turn off Subscribed) , you can do it by one of the following:

• If you know the 4 digits account pin, dial *611 from your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone)
    enter the account pin, then Press 5 for Autopay and 2 to remove
  •  Login to My Account, go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription, then turn off the Subscribed toggle.
    (or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription)
  • https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscriptionhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription
Need Help? Let's chat.