cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund for extra funds on the account

happy_ramandeep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I have some extra funds on my account, i want them refunded to my credit card.

I know that PM will not refund any amount for the plan, BUT this is some extra funds that got added to account, because i got charged twice, because of some technical issue with the server at that time.

Please help me get my extra funs refunded to my credit card on the file

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @happy_ramandeep,

Thank you so much for your patience! I will be looking into your case right now and providing you with an update shortly 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

happy_ramandeep

still no refund and no reply to my messages, more than a week now.

this is changing my view about pm

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

they will defenetively solve your problem soon..just give them some time as the promo ended yesterday and they had lots of technical issues... so they will deal with requests on a priority basis...people with no service at all of course have a higher priority as people with refund requests...but they will deal with you soon.. @Mary_M

cheers

happy_ramandeep

Hi thanks for quick reply,

I have been waiting for the response of private message that i send to Mary_M since satuday morning.

Out of extra money on account they adjusted some in the current pay cycle, but i want refund of the rest.

Still no reply back from them

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

only moderators can help with this issue... if you were double charged by mistake then of course PM would give you a credit back...send any of the moderators a private message.... if you have a twitter account, you can also tweet them..sometimes this is a faster way..but please do not send them a pm,tweet and facebook about the same issue as this caused the initial backlog of people wanting immediate service and started sending multiple messages via all medias...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.