cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral

AJ717
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am switching to PM and am looking for a referral code to use when I sign up. Is there anywhere I can find one? I have bought my SIM card but have not activated it yet.

12 REPLIES 12

@antonius123 

It's completely fine that you used a referral code offered to you but your referrer broke the rules of the forum and shouldn't profit from it. However what is done is done and the referral code cannot be removed but they could still be reported.

The proper forum etiquette in this situation would be to not offer/give the referral code but to inform you that if you did not use a referral code at activation that all you have to do is private message any member and ask them for their referral code. If you chose to private message that member back and ask for theirs then it's no harm no foul.

Currently there is a $30 bonus referral credit for the referrer. Reporting this user while they will continue to get the $1 monthly reward they should have the $30 bonus forfeited to teach them a financial lesson that unsoliscited referral codes will not be tolerated. I highly recommend that you do report this member by reporting their private message. The report button can be found at the bottom left corner of the private message.

Welcome to public mobile!

@antonius123...as you've deduced...being a Community Forum contributor isn't  gonna make your fortune. I guess you have to have a bit of spare time and be willing to contribute to customer questions and concerns. You should enjoy helping someone who's struggling with an issue related to their PM service or their phone or whatever.

Some of the seasoned PM'ers suggest that it's more profitable collecting pop / beer bottles beside the road. 😆

If you have some spare time...look in and feel free to contribute to a discussion or question, if you have some positive input. Who knows....you could save a buck or two on your next renewal. 😎

Welcome to PM friend.

antonius123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I joined, I didn't know anyone with Public Mobile, I got a message after I joined the forum from someone asking if all went well and they gave me their referral code. Since I didn't have any code to use and I'd get a 10$ discount as well, I used the code without hesitation. I told the CSA I got the code from someone messaging me on the community forum and they didn't seem to care. They applied the code and wished me well. If you welcome new members and help with their questions and offer your referral code, it's a simple way to quickly get a free PM plan it seems, but you have to waste your time waiting here and messaging everyone for a few dollars per month.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr : There is no rule. It just seems to me to be the SOP. And it seems reasonable so that the user doesn't get pounded with a bunch.

My guess is they will get bombarded regardless, although I hope not, but it does seem some are very successful with their strategy (guessing only).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : There is no rule. It just seems to me to be the SOP. And it seems reasonable so that the user doesn't get pounded with a bunch.

@Anonymous wrote:

@AJ717 : Standard procedure for regulars here is to do what dabr did to let the thread know that he was first. Then for those that also said they sent you theirs is fine. You choose. But any before dabr's will have violated the rules of the place. Please feel free to report them.

@Anonymous    I think it's fair for anyone to pm their code once a prospective customer posts and asks for a referral code, but I'm not sure if anyone needs to actually declare it in the forums?   Of course, private messaging when someone hasn't asked is a no, no, at least for me and that should be reported.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJ717 : Standard procedure for regulars here is to do what dabr did to let the thread know that he was first. Then for those that also said they sent you theirs is fine. You choose. But any before dabr's will have violated the rules of the place. Please feel free to report them.

@dabr wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@AJ717 wrote:

I am switching to PM and am looking for a referral code to use when I sign up. Is there anywhere I can find one? I have bought my SIM card but have not activated it yet.

Best is to check with someone from your family or a friend with a PM account first before asking here.

Yes, that should always be the first option... 😊

I expect OP will have several referral codes to chose from by now.

A family member or friend with a PM account would be more than happy to give him their code. That way, the friend will get the refer-a-friend reward of $1 every time his plan renews.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@AJ717 wrote:

Best is to check with someone from your family or a friend with a PM account first before asking here.

Yes, that should always be the first option... 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJ717 

send it,

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AJ717 wrote:

@AJ717   Sent via private message top right of screen.  Welcome to PM

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AJ717 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.