cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

KJEuser649
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used a referral code when I joined but my friend did not get the 10.00 rebate on  their bill?How can I resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KJEuser649 

when you Enter Friend Referral Code..you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

and check it out with your friend will earn $1 at Public Mobile sign in to Self-Serve, to review account,

and if you don't receive with 5 days then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KJEuser649 

Your referral credits will be added on your next payment as long as the referral code was input correctly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KJEuser649 

An easy way to confirm that the referral went through correctly is to:

1. have the person whose referral code was used login to their self serve, 
  2. go to their "my reward" section
  3. click on the right facing triangle which will display a drop down list of referred numbers (last 4 digits)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KJEuser649 

Tell your friend that the $10 will be in his/her account within 72 hours after activation.

After 72 hours without credit, ask your friend to verify your referral code.  If your code has "0"zero or capital "O", please point them out.

If your friend confirmed using the same code you gave your friend. ask your friend create an account on this community in order to create a support ticket to ask CSA to fix the issue using the chat icon at the lower right hand corner of this page.

Edit; update with the 72 hoiurs wait.

Misread OP post.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@KJEuser649 , your friend that referred you should get $1 at renewal time as long as you remain an active customer.  You get $10 for supplying the renewal.  Expected to see the funds in your account within a couple of days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.