cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

jwon0421
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

When I was setting my account today,I  fogot  my referral code of my friend at that time.

so i did not enter referral code. 

my fridend referral code is xxxxx

PLEASE APPLY Referral code  for my account discount .   thank you

edit by mimmo removed referal code

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jwon0421  As others have mentioned you need to submit a ticket and ask the moderator to add the referral code.

PMST.png

@kerago wrote:

Not sure it's possible now otherwise anyone would ask for it. You need to address this to the  moderators, they might be able to do something.

They can do it.

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not sure it's possible now otherwise anyone would ask for it. You need to address this to the  moderators, they might be able to do something.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jwon0421 , only the moderators can apply the code after initial activation.  You will need to contact them.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of contacting a moderator for their help...they're the only ones who can help now.

Need Help? Let's chat.