cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer bonus $5 for 5 month

Carolyu03
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a special promotion message, if I refer my friend before Sep 2, both my friend and me can get $5 bonus reward for 5 months. My friend activated before Sep 2, she only get $10 and there is also $1 each month show in my account. Is it something wrong?

10 REPLIES 10

Carolyu03

And my friend also get the text message about the $5 bonus. Thanks

Carolyu03

I received text message about the $5 bonus referral reward. It was auto deducted from my monthly bill 

@Timer- 3 1/2 hours later notwithstanding but the promo says that the $5 would appear in the first week of each month.

Adding - edit 1/2 (obviously)

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Carolyu03 

if your friend enter your code from August 15th, to last day Sept 2nd. then both getting $5 credit for 5 month they will be apply in first week of each month.

@JL9 wrote:

Yeah you can definitely stack it, they tried to say you couldn't early on but then I heard other ppl were so I pointed this out to a CSA and all of a sudden they changed their tune and said you would get usual rewards + 5/5. Before they tried to say 5/5 takes precedence and the 1 won't start until after the 5 months.

While I have no confirmation of the 5 x $5 my +1 does show as a credit to my next billing. Is very poor that our My Account or My Rewards does not confirm receipt of the 5 x $5. Like it’s all “online” so why not do it “all online”??

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah you can definitely stack it, they tried to say you couldn't early on but then I heard other ppl were so I pointed this out to a CSA and all of a sudden they changed their tune and said you would get usual rewards + 5/5. Before they tried to say 5/5 takes precedence and the 1 won't start until after the 5 months.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Carolyu03 wrote:

I got a special promotion message, if I refer my friend before Sep 2, both my friend and me can get $5 bonus reward for 5 months. My friend activated before Sep 2, she only get $10 and there is also $1 each month show in my account. Is it something wrong?

Thanks @Carolyu03 

You have confirmed something for us all. 

PM has stacked the referral bonus of 5 x $5 with the regular referral rewards. 

Your friend should have also received 5 Welcome points valued at $5 as well. Did she?

Regular referral. 

Friend uses your code. She gets a one time $10 credit. 

You gain 1 point or dollar depending on your rewards program for as long as she remains a customer. 

The promo referral offer that ended September 2

Both you and she gets $5 x 5 months for as long “both” of you remain customers. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Consider it is long weekend and probably some update processing is done during business day.

If you do not see promo on your account before Friday, then it is time to contact agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carolyu03 yes, should be normal.  The promo ends on Sept 2, it probably sometimes this week you will see the $5 on your account and your friend should see the same

Pretty sure many members in the Community has referred friends for this promotion.  So, you will likely hear from here if when we see the promotion credit  🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Carolyu03 hi that promo is over but if you refered her before sept.2 then you will both be starting to receive it probably by weeks end 

Need Help? Let's chat.