cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

joannewhite12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend and have not received my rewards for that - he took my code and entered it but something happened and I didn't get it - his name was xxxxxxxx and he joined 3-4weeks ago - nothing is showing up on my profile for rewards?  Thoughts?

edited by computergeek541: information removed

14 REPLIES 14

joannewhite12

Thank you. Will remember that - sound you were as lot ticked off

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joannewhite12 wrote:

Thank you - how do I speak to a CSA? I think you said

@joannewhite12 

i said at my OP how to contact them ,, and please don't post any personal information in community site. not allowed to post.. we all in here customer like me and you.

@joannewhite12 wrote:

@joannewhite12 

You actually won't see the credit until your next payment date.  How many friends have your referred?  You should see the last four digits of your friend's phone number in your rewards list.  

Public mobile friend list picture.png

joannewhite12

joannewhite12

I realize that I will receive the 1.00 per month as long as my friend is with Public Mobile - I want to know why I didn't get the reward yet? His name is xxxxxxxxxxx and he joined 3to 4 weeks ago

joannewhite12

I understand what I will get  but he received his 10.00 but I have not received my reward ? Have sent a message to ask about this Thank you for your help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joannewhite12 wrote:

Yes he got his 10.00 but I didn't get mine and he had my code -?

@joannewhite12 

you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10.

It's possible he used the wrong code upon the activation.

Only a CSA may be able to assist with associating the correct referral code to the services.

You can check under your My Rewards section of your self-serve to see the last 4 digit's of any persons who used your Referral code on their activation.

@joannewhite12 wrote:

As the person doing the referring, you won't get a $10 credit. You'll  only be able to receive a $1 discount per renewal for as long as your friend remains an active customer once this gets fixed.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joannewhite12 

your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them can Add,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@joannewhite12   did you see the friend phone number in your Friend Referral list on my account?

I think in this case , your friend sees the $10 but not you the $1, also have your friend open ticket ticket

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

And here's how your friend contacts the CSA's @joannewhite12 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

joannewhite12

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@joannewhite12 

Did your friend receive their $10 credit?  

If not, your friend needs to contact Customer service agent to add your referral code to both parties to get their rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.