cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redeeming points

Savagekid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 23 points in my account , am I only allowed to redeem 15 per month ?

11 REPLIES 11

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Interesting, I thought it was just minimum 15 and then any odd amount thereafter. I didn't realize it was increments of 15. Good info - thanks.

I also do what @turtleTurtle  does and let the points accumulate then I can get a "free" month or whatever.  But to reduce the bill it does have to be in increments of $15 although you can buy add ons for less than that and less than the $ value.  Not much benefit if you don't need add ons but some people get their US roaming add ons with points for less than it would cost to buy.  Ditto for LD minutes, extra data etc.

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

O, I see. No you have to do it in $15 increments. If you wait until you have 30 then you could redeem 15 and then right away do another 15. 

Savagekid

Thanks , this new system really bad compared to old one , time to look around , Regards

hi @Savagekid @hairbag1 

no, just 15 points at a time.  

So, you will have to redeem 15 points, then 8 left in the rewards account and you have to wait to get more points to redeem 

Savagekid

thanks for the reply but my question is can I redeem 23 points at one time ?

@Savagekid wrote:

I understand that I cant redeem anything till I hit 15 points for lowering my bill , but I have 23 points , so I cant redeem the 23 at one time I have to wait till I get another 15 points , it only allows redeems at 15 ,30 etc. ?   

@hTideGnow 

Good question. If I have 23 points and a $30 regular plan...can I redeem the 23 points and pay the difference ?

Savagekid

I understand that I cant redeem anything till I hit 15 points for lowering my bill , but I have 23 points , so I cant redeem the 23 at one time I have to wait till I get another 15 points , it only allows redeems at 15 ,30 etc. ?   

turtleTurtle

The other day it redeem 4 $15 off just fine. They just go to your account credit. I usually let the points bank up a bit and then just do a bunch all at once, so I do not have to keep loggin in every month.

Jess31

Nope, redeem as many $15 as you like. They will just add to your account balance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Savagekid 

you can redeem 15 points for $15 credit whenever your points account has enough. You can redeem twice or more in the same month if you have a lot of points

So, just go to My Rewards and redeem 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.