cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rearding my public mobile account

simrangill89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my public mobile account has been blocked i am trying to do everything to get it back and i called *611 so many times but i cant reach to an actual representative to talk about my account if anybocy can help me please.

7 REPLIES 7

@rania2706 wrote:

I am having the same issue. Its not even recognizing my email address.

@rania2706     Make sure there are no typos when entering your email address, also if you have more than one email address then try the other one.  Otherwise, your option is to submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot bottom right of screen or private message by clicking the envelope icon top right and address it to CS_Agent.

@simrangill89    The 611 service is automated for some some account functions like payments with vouchers or CC (PIN required), or purchasing add-ons.   

All customer support is done via messaging either through the chatbot or private messaging.  There is no customer support by phone here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rania2706 @simrangill89 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

rania2706

I am having the same issue. Its not even recognizing my email address.

@simrangill89 wrote:

no my account is not suspended its still working but i cant login into my self service account

@simrangill89 

If you are unable to reset your password, then you will need to contact customer service agent (as described above).  Expect a few hours response time and check your private message inbox for response.  Envelop icon on upper right corner of website.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

You can do some basic account function via dialing 611:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

simrangill89

no my account is not suspended its still working but i cant login into my self service account

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@simrangill89 

Are you currently in suspended, non-pay status?

If your account has been in this status for over 90 days then your account and phone number is lost, I'm afraid. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@simrangill89 "Blocked" as in unable to login?

did you try the Forgot Password link.  After you entered the correct email address, you will be asked to answer the security question you set up before

If you are still unable to get through, you will then have to open a ticket with PM to have the Customer Support Agent to reset the password for you

To open a ticket with PM , click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
 Start by  typing: Forgot log in information, then click "Co ntact Us" and Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS_Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.