cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivate suspended account

possiblepmuser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I would like to reactivate a SIM card that has not been used in more than 90 days. I get an "invalid sim" error on the sign-up page. Could publicmobile staff help me reuse that card?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, once a SIM card is deactivated, it can never be reactivated again. Only way is new SIM card.

possiblepmuser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am willing to start as a new user, but I would prefer to not buy a new SIM card, due to shipment time and cost of purchase. Is there a way to reuse an old Public Mobile SIM card that has been active in my name in the past?

Hi. The way things work is this:

When A/C is in suspension, U have 90 Days from the TIME A/C is in suspension to renew.

IF U FAIL to Renew WITHIN the 90 Days, on the 91st DAY A/C is zapped to sleep FOREVER, ALL Credits, Add-Ons, Cell #, the whole 9 yards, is Gone, and you'll have to START all over as a NEW PM Client

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If it's over 90 days then nothing you can do. But if its just little lit over 90 days then send a msg to mod maybe they will reactivate your sim. Depend
Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.