cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: Rewards

wlclifford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive any rewards by being referred by another customer and the person referring me also did not receive any rewards.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@wlclifford 

Common problem when people’s referral code have an “O” or zero mixup.

I would suggest you message a CS_Agent by clicking on the envelope icon on this page and explain your issue.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your friend should see something like this on his account

Meow_0-1643244993875.png

if you entered his referral code correctly. It could be typo 0 - O, 1 - l, etc.

Since you were referred by somebody else, you should contact CSA and explain your issue so they can help you out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zyl : No this is not correct.

Shortly after activation using a referral code, the existing customer will see an increment of the new referral in their rewards area. Up to 3 days later the new customer would see the $10 credit added to their Available Funds.

The reward for the existing customer will convert to Available Funds at the next renewal and go towards that plan cost. The $10 is usable upon receipt to buy add-ons if one wishes. Or leave it there for the next renewal to go towards the plan cost.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wlclifford wrote:

I did not receive any rewards by being referred by another customer and the person referring me also did not receive any rewards.

Striking out answers below after being advised by @Anonymous 

Did you just get referred?  You and the person who referred you would need to wait until the subsequent billing to have the rewards and rebates applied against the cost because all plans of Public Mobile are prepaid plans.  

If you still don't see it then, then you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details and the referral code of the person who referred you.  And the customer service agent will verify everything and manually add the referral rebates and reward to both of your accounts.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wlclifford 

Sorry to hear this, it seems like it's been happening often lately. You will need to send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details and the referral code of the person who referred you. A PM agent will add the referral to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.