cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re:500 minutes international calls

boilerman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I like to call AUSTRIA  But it's not listed with the countries you can call is there any way 

Austria could be added ?

10 REPLIES 10

LD add-on Included countries

Original 400 min for $15 and 500 min freebie: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

As of Nov/20 300 min for $15:

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@darlicious wrote:

Some members value solutions over integrity.

Edit flag, and reordering of posts based on time of last edit, have been requested several times. Not on the "roadmap" as far as I know.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Some members value solutions over integrity.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@Triguy  - dude, you totally changed your post. 

No mention of an edit, or additions of anything. 🙄

Lol...yep, because this is what I saw before I typed my response:

"You could either purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Textnow, Skype, or Signal."

@dabr  - yes, that is what I recall.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

Lol...yep, because this is what I saw before I typed my response:

"You could either purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Textnow, Skype, or Signal."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@boilerman : Around here we like to explore the boundaries of the service. That's why the suggestions to try and that no harm will come of it.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@boilerman wrote:

I like to call AUSTRIA  But it's not listed with the countries you can call is there any way 

Austria could be added ?

@boilerman     I think you'll find that you can call Austria even though it's not listed as one of the LD countries.   Since there's no overages here, the worst that can happen is that your call just won't go through.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@boilerman wrote:

Austria could be added ?

@boilerman  - it IS listed in the International ADDON available to purchase in your Self Serve account.

If you received the xmas freebies - TRY calling Austria. IT may work with the freebie addon.

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Austria is listed.

300 International Long Distance Minutes - $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.