cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ranks

am7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone list all the rank tags you can obtain by messaging in order for my information, please? and how, long does it take to be an oracle?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jb456
Mayor / Maire
22 REPLIES 22

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Oracle is not something you can achieve just by participating. It's kinda like the senate, appointed for life, lol.

As for the others, you start as New in Town and work your way up to Mayor! I think we should add town/village idiot, I'd wor harder for that title!

I remember, New in town, Good Citizen, Great Citizen, Model Citizen and Mayor, may have seen Deputy Mayor at some point.

There are only 8 Oracles in the whole Community, the rest is attainable within a year if you really put your mind to it. That being said, being a Mayor gets you $0 !

Personal satisfaction is the greatest motivator, not $$ or rank!

@am7777 

Here is the help article on oracles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=rewards&subcategory=the-oracle-program

Unless you are willing ot spend a couple of hours per day for at least 12 months in a row, you probably won't be invited to become an oracle.  

Mayor will take at least 6 months + lots of posts.

@am7777  I just got town zero last week after about 4 months so it takes awhile to move up... oh wait hero...what I'm a hero? Town hero? Gosh you like me? You really, really like me! Thx...Im chuffed. I'm really chuffed. Sniff sniff....aw thx!

@ChuckYeah wrote:

... being a Mayor gets you $0 !

I can promise you this is not true, lol.

I'm a "Mayor" and you can see all the Badges on my profile if you like - a few bucks discounted from every bill - along with Referrals and other Rewards which aren't displayed on my profile - I sometimes get some credits which will pay for subsequent billing cycles but my bill itself has never approached $0.

@darlicious wrote:

@am7777  I just got town zero last week after about 4 months so it takes awhile to move up... oh wait hero...what I'm a hero? Town hero? Gosh you like me? You really, really like me! Thx...Im chuffed. I'm really chuffed. Sniff sniff....aw thx!

They invented a new category for you @darlicious ? Town ZERO? That's gotta hurt! 🙂

AE_Collector "Deputy Mayor" 

@ChuckYeah )

Sorry to click Post instead of Quote. This to Korth.

@chuck_grady wrote:

... being a Mayor gets you $0 !

I can promise you this is not true, lol.

I'm a "Mayor" and you can see all the Badges on my profile if you like - a few bucks discounted from every bill - along with Referrals and other Rewards which aren't displayed on my profile - I sometimes get some credits which will pay for subsequent billing cycles but my bill itself has never approached $0.

-------------------------------

I think chuck_grady was suggesting that being Mayor doesn't just get you something just for being a Mayor. You still have to work some. Like you where you've got 50%'s and 25%'s etc.

The only people that get anything just for existing are the Oracles. I haven't seen stonechucker for a while and I bet he's still getting his 20 bucks each renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.