cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"refer a friend", 1. extra $30, do I get $5+$1 bonus from 2nd month? or just $5 ONLY 2. how do I kno

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"refer a friend",

1. extra $30, do I get $5+$1 bonus from the 2nd month? or just $5 ONLY

2. how do I know the details of the rewards, where can I find it out in my account online?

3. if I am on a $15 plan, what if I refer more than 3 friends, the 4th friend's bonus is $30: when does it apply? or just waste...

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 

Not that there is a concern about receiving too many $5 credits (more than the amount of $ needed for your renewal) since you can only get one $30 over 6 month bonus. BUT generally speaking it isn’t a problem to accumulate more rewards than the cost of your plan as the amount will be added to available funds to cover costs in the future even if you eventually decide to move up to a more expensive plan in order to not build up too large of a balance on your account. I do not know if there is an upper limit to the amount of credit that we an continue to build and roll over. I know it is at least possible into 3 digit numbers (total balance).

AE_Collector

@chch518 

Oops my bad....

@Anonymous 

Thanks I will edit my post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

From the terms of the promo:

Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

Not specifically at renewal.

So you could use that credit to buy add-ons if you wish. Or leave it for renewal.

The dollar will continue to convert at renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 

You will recieve a $1 reward for every friend you refer however the $30 bonus referral is one time only. So you will recieve a $5 credit in your account balance upon renewal starting in January 2022 for 6 months as long as you have an active account.

The $1 reward will show on your overview page and your rewards page in your self serve account and is applied to your available funds in your account balance upon renewal. Presumably your $5 referral credit will appear at that time as well. It will be listed in your transaction history once applied to your available funds.(see below)

Any friends you refer after the first will still recieve the $10 bonus referral credit along with you receiving the $1 reward. You will see the $1 in your rewards immediately after activation and the last 4 digits of your friends phone number will also be listed. Your friend will see the $10 credit applied to their accounts within 72 hours.

You can find all the reward rules in the help pages by using the search bar above.....this is a great tool to search for answers to your questions or others when you want to try and help in the community.

Edit:

Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 wrote:

"refer a friend",

1. extra $30, do I get $5+$1 bonus from the 2nd month? or just $5 ONLY

$5+$1

2. how do I know the details of the rewards, where can I find it out in my account online? See below

3. if I am on a $15 plan, what if I refer more than 3 friends, the 4th friend's bonus is $30: when does it apply? or just waste...

Only 1 bonus per customer

@chch518 

Terms and Conditions:
$30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

Need Help? Let's chat.