cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your email is eligible for this offer." "Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion." Huh?

ShawnKing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get an email that says, "Congratulations! Your email was received and is eligible for this offer. Activate today on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS. Bonus data will be applied for as long as you’re with us.*"

Great! So I go to "Add Promotion Code" and enter 2GBBONUS. Then I get the message, "Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion."

I'm confused...Why am I eligible/not eligible?

10 REPLIES 10

@ShawnKing wrote:

I get an email that says, "Congratulations! Your email was received and is eligible for this offer. Activate today on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS. Bonus data will be applied for as long as you’re with us.*"

Great! So I go to "Add Promotion Code" and enter 2GBBONUS. Then I get the message, "Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion."

I'm confused...Why am I eligible/not eligible?

To me, this sounds as if you're going into your Self Serve account and trying to add it to your account that you opened earlier (yesterday).  Am I wrong?   That won't work.  As others have stated, the code needed to be entered during activation.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@ShawnKing 

When you activated the SIM you must use the same email address indicating the 2gb bonus promo.

If you did, it will take up to 3 days for staff to enter in your bonus 2gb data.

There's no link between e-mail address that the offer was sent to and the e-mail address that was used during account acivation.  Any e-mail addresss that hasn't been used before at Public Mobile can be used.

@ShawnKing 

When you activated the SIM you must use the same email address indicating the 2gb bonus promo.

If you did, it will take up to 3 days for staff to enter in your bonus 2gb data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnKing 

plus you will getting a one time holiday gifts,

[Update] More is Merrier is back! (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnKing 

Terms and conditions for that 2GB promo it may take up to 2 to 5 business days for bonus data to be applied.

waiting for it and if don't receive it within 5 days you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%. only them can Add for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnKing wrote:

But I am activating a new account. Did it yesterday.

@ShawnKing 

do you Enter Promo Code box during activation. and which plan you have !

@ShawnKing  then wait 72 hours and you will see PM add the 2GB bonus in your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

• Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

It's not full 2 days yet  🙂

If you still don't see the 2GB appears on your My Account, you can open a ticket with PM and they will add it back for you

This is how it will how on your My Account->Overview Tab

E-MyPromo-2GBBonus.png

ShawnKing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But I am activating a new account. Did it yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnKing 

your new Activate with plan $35 to $70 is eligible for $15 to $25 not eligible!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ShawnKing   sorry, this is for new activation only.. not for existing..

you are eligible to activate a new account to take advantage  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.