cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"System error. Please try again." when trying to log on. Alternate way to add US roaming add-on?

alberto56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the U.S. and used 95% of my roaming. I want to add some more roaming as I am here for a day still. 

However, whether on my phone (Android) or my computer (mac OS, Safari), when I enter my correct username and password on the public mobile login page, I get "System error. Please try again." (When I enter incorrect credentials I get "Email or password is incorrect. Please try again, or reset password.", so I know that my credentials are correct.)

I tried this with and without a VPN (VPN location being Montreal).

Is there an alternate way I can get a roaming add-on?

7 REPLIES 7

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

That depends....I just discovered 611 and 1 855 4PUBLIC isn't working for me?!!

Oh, wow. Just tied again (11:24 EST) and it works for me.

I wish I could help others somehow since I can access PM through phone. If you think I can, just ask.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

That depends....I just discovered 611 and 1 855 4PUBLIC isn't working for me?!!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Call 1-855-478-2542. That is the only thing that still works.

debbieleegd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Aberto. Im in Ontario & having problems signing in as well.  System was down yesterday. Sometimes it takes a few attempts & a different browser. I personally am having no luck at all. Good Luck

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM's website has crashed again this morning...keep an eye on the Community Forum for updates.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alberto56 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. As long as you know your 4 digit account PIN # you can purchase US Roaming add ons using your payment card on file. Otherwise you must contact customer support to add them during this system outage.

For more info on US Roaming and customer support links  see this post...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@alberto56 You can try dialing *611 for your own phone to pay for the addon.

Need Help? Let's chat.