cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Subscription not activated" for the last 2 days

Eve_Antoine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to activate my subscription with an e-sim via the app. Went through the process and ended with this "subscription not activated" which shows up every time I log in. 

Tried using live chat but there's never any available agents and I just get disconnected.

Followed a few suggestions on other threads as well such as logging out for 10 minutes and coming back in and that just leaves me with the same page, "subscription no activated".

5 REPLIES 5

Eve_Antoine

Yep. Will just have to submit a ticket and get something restarted on the account to try again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Eve_Antoine 

Did you get an email from Public mobile with a QR code for eSIM?  

If not, then I would submit a ticket for customer service agent help.  Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website and follow prompts to submit a ticket.  If have issues, you can directly private message CSA via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take 1-2 hours for CSA respond.  Check your private message inbox for reply. 

Eve_Antoine

1000007296.jpg

uninstalled app, restarted and reinstalled. Still stuck on this

Eve_Antoine

Card was charged. Website bring me to the paid page and says continue with app. I can try to reinstall the app, and have tried a few different browsers as well but it always leads me to continue through app, probably because it needs to set up the e-sim.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Eve_Antoine 

Just in case.  Make sure that your credit card was not charged.  

If not charged, you can try again.  Maybe first try to delete app and re-install.  Or try on the activation on the website first.  The website has caching issues sometimes.  Might want to clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different web browser. 

Need Help? Let's chat.