cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plan expired" ???

tipit008
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just logged into my account and it says my plan is "expired" ??

Can't make or receive calls ??

Updated my CC info, so what's the problem ???

24 REPLIES 24

what was the 1-855 thing that talked about earlier??

@tipit008  how's the service this morning?? is the My Account showing Active and you are able to call the number??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : He had answered some kind of unlimited plan some time ago.

@tipit008 

What plan does your son have? The $10 plan could mean he has used all of his calling minutes. Try texting and see if he can answer with a MMS text message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tipit008 : Until you can see the phone, you can't know what might have happened. Could be in airplane mode. Could be connecting to a different network. Could be that the call forwarding is messed up.

tipit008

Ok, just figured out the 1855 thing.  I get access to his account info and all's good, so not sure what's going on with not being able to make calls.  Will try again tomorrow and see.  Again, thanks for your suggestions.

tipit008

Not sure what you mean about the 1855 number ???  I don't have access to his phone and my phone is not on Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tipit008 : And what came of trying the 1855 number? But if you can log in and see that the date up top says the 3rd then certainly the account should still be active.

tipit008

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Some facts:

It's his phone but I manage the account via the Internet and my CC (he doesn't have one).

Tried calling him this evening.  It rings twice then says: "Call cannot be completed as dialled" (but nothing has changed in the way I dial his number).

Will wait until tomorrow morning and try all this again.  Will try to figure out how to email a moderator on this site...

Thanks.

Marc

Nadia2021
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

regarding what you said, I think the best method is to email a private message to moderator team @CS_Agent  as they can check your account and they can specifically tell you what is the problem and why this has happened and how to solve it.

you said next payment date is July 3?  logon tomorrow morning after 7 or 8 to confirm if Autopay goes through without issue and account show be showing Active   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tipit008 : When did you notice you couldn't call in/out? You would restart the phone going by some suggestions so do that.

Edit: more facts 🙂 So you're able to log in to his account? Or what recording do you get when your dial 18554public and enter his phone number. If it asks for payment then the account is suspended. If it just gives a due date and balance then the account is active.

tipit008

Thanks for the suggestions.  Actually, it's a phone used by my step son... who doesn't live with me and... I can't reach him right now... so can't do any of those steps.  Will go see him tomorrow and try all of that... Thanks for the suggestions.

ok.. you said CAN earlier..

no worry.. let start again from CAN'T  🙂

dd you try reseat the SIM?  (power down, take sim out , wipe and put everything back in)

If still not work, let us know if it is showing Public Mobile on top of the phone at all.. and the wireless signal?

tipit008

Sorry about that.  Just made the edit...!  (long week !)

tipit008

Sorry, but everything is NOT working.  Can't make calls.  I'm on Auto-Pay and unlimited calls, plan - this should not happen.  Can someone explain why ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tipit008 : You first said you couldn't make or receive calls. ??

Yes, as long as everything keeps working until tomorrow then around noon ET you'll get a text saying all is well.

Edit: Oh. Then you said you can. Then you said you can't. Important little apostrophe there eh 🙂

tipit008

Well, that is exactly the problem - I **can't** make or receive calls ??  

yup.. if you are making calls, no worry.

the system is like that, they will change the plan to "expired"  the night before, it's normal.

tipit008

Thanks, no, I'm on an unlimited plan for calls and texts.

tipit008

Ok, thanks.  Yes, my renewal date is July 3rd, so tomorrow and I'm on Auto-Pay.  Had not updated my CC, but now have, BEFORE, renewal date... so hope all's good.

Only thing, though, can't make or receive calls THIS evening, so not understanding that ??

@tipit008 wrote:

Just logged into my account and it says my plan is "expired" ??

Can't make or receive calls ??

Updated my CC info, so what's the problem ???

It says plan expired to everyone during the night of a renwal. Is your renewal set for tomorrow's (July 3rd's) date?

As for not being able to make outgoing calls, are you on a $10 or $15 plan? This could mean that you are out of minutes.

A remaining possibility is that payment for a renewal due earlier was missed. For those cases, a manual payment would need to be made.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tipit008   when was the last payment date?  did you check if Autopay fails?

You can manual pay now.  After you manually pay, click Reactivate current plan, then reboot your phone and see if it works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tipit008 : It sounds like your plan did not renew at least before this morning. Can you make a manual payment from that registered payment card to pay for your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.