cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Number Not In Service"?!?!

tkdmasterg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Public Mobile Community 

Some people call my number they get a message saying that my "number is not in service". Different people have no problem with their calls coming through.

I can call out from my phone no problem and receive texts. I can even call the people who are trying to call me. 

Nothing is being blocked by my phone. 

I know this sounds like a riddle, but doesn't anyone have solution?

5 REPLIES 5

tkdmasterg

The first option didn't work. I'll try the second one. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @tkdmasterg 

when you activate with PM ? you tried to port you number?? can you call someome on your phone , ask them to check the caller ID and check if they see your number or a random new number 

tkdmasterg

@softech @Handy1 

I have had the same number with PM for a while. Some of the people who used to be able to call me are getting the Not in Service message.

Other people ring straight through.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

hi @tkdmasterg so no incoming calls at all?? if you tried to port your number into PM, was the account with the old provider still active when you activated PM network??

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tkdmasterg  Did you just port a number into public mobile ? Can you try sim cRd in another phone to test ? Have you reboot the phone ?? What have you tried so far ? 

You can always ask support to investigate also 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.