cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"New Activations Only"

TobeyXiang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an existing customer and just saw a new boxing week offer of 40 GB of 5G data for 34 dollars a month. I wanted to change my subscription to that offer but noticed it is for "new activations only." Is there a way for you to change to that better offer anyway? Such as asking an agent to change it manually for you, or simply cancelling your current subscription and signing up again?

8 REPLIES 8

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you see the most recent offer? 

on2wheels_0-1703037578358.png

Also new activations.

Flameotter

@TobeyXiang I signed up on the 30GB for 4G Speed at 34 dollars, and then I had to setup a change for the next billing Cycle as they change the deals again. Looks like another round is coming up soon or we're in the midst of Boxing week/month.

Flameotter

@TobeyXiang  and @Priority That's a good way to put it. I think it managed to reach a high of 50GB on 5G speeds for the $34 mark.

Unfortunately I missed that one.

1000032295.jpg

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It was changed so frequently over Black Friday Promotion times, and even this week they haven't been able to make up they're minds. For $34, It started as 20GB this week.. than 25GB, and now 40GB. 

TobeyXiang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up during Black Friday for 34 dollars a month and I didn't even get the 40BG! It was only 20GB.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TobeyXiang 

Some promo plans are for new customers only.  Public mobile may change the plans later on.

CSA will unlikely to manually change for you.

Depends on whether you want to keep your present phone number.  You could cancel your existing account (lose whatever rewards, bonus, add ons) and activate a new account with a new phone number.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TobeyXiang  No sorry , but note is was available to existing customers this las Black Friday weekend . So good chance it will be offered to existing customers again perhaps on Xmas / Boxing Day or maybe even a burger plan like the 50GB for $34 that others have offered 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately not, we will just have to see and maybe on Boxing day they will make the $34 Plan available to everyone.

For Black Friday everyone was able to get the $34 • 40GB, but now that it's been reintroduced for 'Boxing Day Week' it's only available for New Activations now..

It's a shame, because loyal customers are just as valuable as New Customers. 😕

Need Help? Let's chat.