cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Free" $10 SIM using PC Optimum Points

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I went to the Superstore in my area and bought the $10 Public Mobile SIM card from their mobile shop, using my saved up PC Optimum points. They took $10 off the cost, in points, so I just paid the tax. So, basically free. Yay!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Oracle365 wrote:

That would be so great. There's nothing better than bonus points, just for visiting! I'm going to go, next time I'm at the store, and find out more!

Every 2 to 3 months, I receive 25k PCO points offer for spending $50 at The Mobile Shop(TMS) at my local Superstore.  I used to buy SIM cards with the PCO promo for my referral party.  But COVID lockdown kills the PM activation parties.

TMS also gives you 1K points by discussing your mobile need with a rep and provide them you phone number and your PCO member #.  They will give you 1K point every 3 months just by talking to them.  If I buy something at my local TMS store, I will ask for the 1K points to help pay for GST.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

But you spent money on buying something else to earn that 10K PC Points 🤔

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM Customer Support Agent, create a Ticket.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle365

Haha! Yes, but I only buy things that I need or will buy anyway, so it's always pure savings when I get PC points 😂

villellamcmeans
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This has been mentioned in the community before.  It is nice to pay for items with points.  It is not like the SIM card is discounted in terms of the number of points it takes to get one.  I believe periodic visits to the Mobile Shop earns 1000 points.  

Oracle365

lol, thank you @villellamcmeans 😄

Oracle365

Good point @will13am ... I just took a peek at the mobile shop site and they have the Points Days happening right now with deals. Do you mean that simply visiting the store periodically will earn you PC points, or... I'm guessing one would need to purchase items in order to earn points. Maybe I'm wrong!

villellamcmeans
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Oracle365 :Anytime👍

PC Optimum app gives tons of extra point offers every week based on your shopping history. Earning 10K every month should not be that difficult. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM Customer Support Agent, create a Ticket.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle365

Ahhh, yes, I see. And agree! Free is good.

Need Help? Let's chat.