cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Account blocked"

FDjossou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello team

Sorry but I'm really fed up. My monthly renewal is by direct credit and for at least the second month in a row, I have a message saying that the account is blocked for non-payment. This time, I got the message at 6:22 a.m. when I logged on, while the sample was taken at 3:01 a.m., more than three hours earlier.

6 REPLIES 6

FDjossou

Hello

The screen showed that I had 0 Go of data and no ability to call, because I hadn't pay my bill (knowing that the direct debit had been done three hours ago...

Thanks for your message.

Fernand

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I don't know what you mean by 'blocked screen' @FDjossou . Do you mean you see 'Suspended'? It is true, some functions are not accessible during this renewal period of your plan. But, once the plan finishes renewal that will go away. 

FDjossou

Hello

A call received from a friend while my account page was partially blocked due to that message, showed that the message only blocked the screen but not the account.

Thanks for your answer. However (message to Public Mobile), it would be a good idea not to have such a message - and a blocked screen - three hours later.

FDjossou

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, the money had been taken at 3 AM and at 6, I wasn't able to access my full account screen. But in the meanwhile, I received a call from a friend. Your advice were right.

Thanks a lot.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FDjossou    The way the system renews it shows some messages  that say  suspended etc.. is you service still working?? If so just ignore and carry  on

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FDjossou   you meant the money was taken at 3:01am?

first of all do you have service still?  If you still have voice and data service, just leave it as is for now.  Sometimes, the renewal take long to complete

Need Help? Let's chat.