Did you mean: 

put on voucher and my amount not right

Cordell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

put on some voucher to put my phone back on and the value is not right

3 REPLIES 3

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
It's seems like the first 2 responses might have helped you out.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cordell out of curiosity:  what $ amount was the voucher you purchased, and what $ amount wound up in your available funds when you added the voucher to your account?

EDIT:  just to be clear, you're comparing voucher amount to available funds, right?  Not amount charged to your credit card/debit card/cash to available funds?  The reason is that tax is made on the payment amount with PM, always.

For example, let's say you were buying a $100 voucher and you live in a province with a 13% sales tax.  These are hypothetical numbers by way of an example.  If you did this, the cashier at the voucher vendor would ask you for $113 dollars, which you would give them in cash or charge to your credit card or debit from your debit card.  The cashier would then hand you a voucher for the amount of $100.  You'd sign into self-serve, redeem the voucher by the PIN, and would end up with $100 in your available funds (note:  I'm assuming you started with $0 available funds, and that your account was still active and not already suspended--this last one in pariticular could be the source of the issue provided it's not just the taxes).  PM always charges tax on the payment, then the payment goes into your account as the pre-tax amount, and anything you buy from those available funds (renewing your plan, buying an add-on, etc) is sold to you at the pre-tax amount and paid for with your available funds.  Hopefully this is clear.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Since you have encountered an account related problem, you will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.