cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase a voucher

Coco12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can i purchase a voucher online, if not, where can I purchase one in Etobicoke, ontario?

11 REPLIES 11

@popping 

I've only heard of SDM doing instant top ups back east I havent found them out west yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Coco12 

Mobil stations and most canadian tire gas bars have instant top ups as do some SDM locations call ahead to your local one to see if they offer this service. She'll stationschave vouchers that are immediately loadable in your account or thru 611. Refer to the voucher catalogue for mire info on individual retailers.

Instant topup loads fund to PM account right away without the extra step to load the topup voucher.  Am I correct?

Is there any convenience fee for buying instant topup?

I know CT charge convenience fee.  How is Mobile and SDM?

@popping 

Yes.

The Mobil that I recently tried this at charged a dollar.

I wrote a post about it recently.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@Coco12 

Mobil stations and most canadian tire gas bars have instant top ups as do some SDM locations call ahead to your local one to see if they offer this service. She'll stationschave vouchers that are immediately loadable in your account or thru 611. Refer to the voucher catalogue for mire info on individual retailers.

Instant topup loads fund to PM account right away without the extra step to load the topup voucher.  Am I correct?

Is there any convenience fee for buying instant topup?

I know CT charge convenience fee.  How is Mobile and SDM?

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Canadian cell supplies' has a pickup location in Mississauga and their store in North York. Etobicoke is halfway between those two places. They have cheap SIM cards right now they're only $3.99 each.

@Coco12 

Mobil stations and most canadian tire gas bars have instant top ups as do some SDM locations call ahead to your local one to see if they offer this service. Shell stations have vouchers that are immediately loadable in your account or thru 611. Refer to the voucher catalogue for more info on individual retailers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Coco12 ,

This place sometimes gives deals/promo on vouchers. Sign up for emails and you will get them emailed to you when they are available.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/top-up-voucher-for-public-mobile?utm_campaign=emailmarketi...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using the store locator.

To find a location that sells payment vouchers near you, click here. If you choose to pay for your activation with a payment voucher, make sure to purchase the voucher(s) prior to activating.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Coco12 get an instant top up from a gas station. The funds are available for instant use. Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become active. Here's a link to finding stores in your area. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator . Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Coco12 

In additional to the retailers mentioned by @Dunkman, a member reported that the voucher sold by Shell gas station can be used within 30 minutes.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Coco12 

You can buy online via recharge.com (service fee applies).

Other vendors include Walmart, Mobile shop (inside superstore), WOW mobile, K mobile, London drugs, Shopper drug mart, some gas stations, etc.  

Need Help? Let's chat.