cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo addon expiry date

ETT333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ETT333_0-1714788799414.png

Not sure when and how I get this 2GB Data Bonus, it is not in the "Add-Ons Usage" tab but in it's own "Promotions Usage" tab. It also says "Promo Cycle: 1/1"

Question: is this one time or recurring Data Bonus? Does it expire?

4 REPLIES 4

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ETT333

Did you suspend your account for a period of time (up to 89/90 days) before this bonus data add on appeared under the "My Promotions" tab in your account? If so then you recieved a "mystery" bonus add on after reactivating your account. It's likely based on your original plan at activation. I suspect it was a plan priced between $30 to $40 based on the 2gb of data.

ETT333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why I ask is because it is not in the "Add-Ons Usage" tab like all other Bonus I got, fact it's in it's own "Promotions Usage" tab got me curious

@fixin1 @softech @CS_Agent 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ETT333 - It should have days remaining which it doesn't so that either means one of two things

• You are free to use it since it is in your account

OR

• Public Mobile accidentally added data for free in My Account.

So just you can use it up. Also have you been with More is Merrier "Holiday" bonuses? It looks like the calling add-on is from one, which explains why the 2GB is there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ETT333 

it said 1/1, so it is a one time promotion.  You never see that before and it just show up this month?  usually Promotion Usage or My Promotion are for those activation bonus.  When did you join PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.