cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with porting the number and no response yet from online email support

Yong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I wanted to port myFido number over to Public mobile after one day's test, sent the online email support according to the request on Thursday, but got no response yet. Have been carrying two phones... I would need help on this matter. 

Meanwhile, I registered for auto pay, but $2 did not show on my account. 

Thirdly, I bought an add-on for international calls, system only shows I have balance on my account, not indicating whether it's good or not 

5 REPLIES 5

Yong

Thanks, srlawren

My plan is 6gb one,

I will just wait for Mary's message.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yong I see you've already messaged Mary.  Then please disregard my suggestion to initiate the port yourself, so that you and Mary don't end up with conflicting requests in the system.  Sorry for any confusion.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Yong, welcome to Public Mobile!

You should actually be able to intiiate a port request from Fido yourself by signing into Self Serve and requesting a phone number change.  From Fido, the process should be quick and painless--just make sure you enter the information exactly the same way as it is on record at Fido, e.g. how you spell your name, acount number formatting, etc.

What plan length did you select for your test?  If you chose a 10 day plan, those are not eligible for rewards, which is why you would not see an autopay discount; switching to a 30 or 90 day plan should activate the autopay reward.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yong

Thanks Mary for your reply, messge sent. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Yong

Thank you posting your experience.

I'm really sorry to hear about these issues, let's take a look at your account.

Would you please send me your phone number via private message ?

I will get back to you shortly. 

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.