cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted phone #

felice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted my phone number in the PM community when posting a question. I was told it was not a good idea to do that. What are the steps to edit my post, so I can remove the number. Thanks.

Félice

10 REPLIES 10

@felice 

All your posts are on this link under the 'replies' tab:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/373682

To edit any post, simply click the downward facing arrow on the upper right of the post and there you will be given the option to edit your post.

felice

Thank you for your prompt response. If I ever need to edit a post, what are the steps to follow. Thanks.

If you want to see messages you gave submitted in the past, click on your Avatar and click on My profile and you will see posts and replies. You can click on any of them.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can always go back and Edit your post but you cannot delete it. If you want it completely blank, leave a blank or dot - '.' in message body.

felice

Where do I go to find my post. thanks

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@felice  Unfortunately, posts cannot be deleted, but they can be edited to remove whatever you want. To edit there, is a circle with a down arrow  at the top right corner beside the time message sent.  Once you click on that arrow it shows a menu. One of the menu options  are to edit posts. You can edit/ delete and then click post.

Sensitive info are deleted by Oracles, however no telling when they will be online so during that time, all online will be able to see whatever information you don't want us to see.

But your good now👍

See how times I had to edit this message? 😁

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@felice 

It has already been deleted by an Oracle in this community.

Need Help? Let's chat.