cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting number

dbaggetta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have received authorization from my carrier to port my number but you have not initiated the porting. How can this be processed. My # is xxxxxxxxxxx. this is a new account.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Remove phone number from public forum. Go to your post and edit it, please.

When porting you have to leave old SIM in your phone and reply Yes within 90 minutes after receiving authorization SMS. Both account have to be active and in good standing.

What did you do so far?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dbaggetta   you are porting into PM ?  You received the authorization from your carrier, and you replied YES?

if you are porting in, try to reboot your phone with your PM sim card there and check if you can receive incoming calls

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dbaggettadid you remember to leave old sim in your phone to receive transfer request you have 90 minutes to reply yes 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your phone number here @dbaggetta . This is a public forum. See he down arrow at top right of your post, click that to edit it.

You need the old sim in your phone, then submit a ticket to CSA,Contact a Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca), or call the Porting Phone Number.

Check your private messages, I will send you that number (as we are not allowed to post it here).

Need Help? Let's chat.