cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting my number from koodo

LAD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

looking for some help porting my 905 number from Koodo. Is there someone I can contact directly?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LAD wrote:

Hello,

looking for some help porting my 905 number from Koodo. Is there someone I can contact directly?

@LAD  - if you already have an activated a SIM card, then you can submit a ticket to port from Koodo prepaid account into public mobile.

You can click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Customer Support Agent (CSA). 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@LAD 

no need anyone, you can do online,  Activate Your SIM Card Online | Public Mobile

ensure that you have received a validation SMS text from your previous service provider, and that you have followed the instructions in the message within 90 minutes to approve the number transfer.
Your old SIM card must be inside your device and your account with your previous provider must still be active so you can receive and respond to the SMS and authorize the request. Please do not replace your old SIM card with your Public SIM until you have responded to this message SMS reply YES
To given the approval to transfer your old number to new provider.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @LAD if you want to know if your 905 number can be ported into PM , the YES.  Numbers currently on Telus and Koodo can for sure works here in PM. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Keep both accounts active until transfer is completed.

On PM side initiate transfer.

Meow_0-1659807081168.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LAD have you requested porting yet?  If so, YES, there is a porting support group to call for status update. I will message you on the Community inbox,  check the envelope icon on the top right

If you have not requested porting, let us know if you have a  Koodo Prepaid or Postpaid account an let us know what help you are looking for.

Need Help? Let's chat.