cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port request fail

ringettesydney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am attempting to port my pub mob number to my new telus phone / plan.  Telus has sent several requests for port approval, i receive the sms port approval request from pub mob and respond but the number has not been ported after several attempts / days.  Telus states the hold up is with pub mob not releasing the number.   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ringettesydney 

contact TELUS

or send private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ringettesydney 

I agree with @softech, Telus is the parent company of PM and this can be done internally but I am assuming Telus wants you to reply to the text confirming you are porting over to Telus with the PM SIM in the phone within the 90 minute window.

If the porting attempts was not successful then it is the carrier you are porting to to restart the porting process and PM will release your number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ringettesydney   Talk to Telus porting team, Telus owns PM and they can settle all these issues themselves.   They can have the porting going through without the text.  Check with them to see what option you have.

Need Help? Let's chat.