Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port number

Ksmithriach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need my number ported out again

7 REPLIES 7

@Ksmithriach 

You will need to keep your Rogers SIM in your phone while waiting for the text to confirm you are porting over to PM.

As noted by others, you will need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process.

The Agents are available between 6:00am to 11:00pm EST so keep your eyes on the envelope icon on top of this page.

@Ksmithriach   From Rogers to Public Mobile.

then there is a porting support team you can call and talk to live support to re-trigger the process.  i will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox on the top right

@Ksmithriach  - or sorry...got it backwards.

submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link: to request the transfer of your number over to Public Mobile.

Or, for you can try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Ksmithriach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the text, im trying to go from rogers to public mobile

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ksmithriach contact the provider you want to port your public mobile to, they will take care of the rest.

Ensure your public mobile account is active (unless maybe your are porting to telus or koodo, as these are all under the same parent company).

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ksmithriach hi if you want a number ported to another provider they have to initiate the port make sure your Public account is active and your public sim is in your phone to get transfer request you have 90 minutes to respond yes 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ksmithriach   Port out "AGAIN"?

you meant you missed the text?  if so, you have to go to your new provider and ask them to re-send the porting request.  You should then receive the sms from PM and just need to reply YES

If you have not submit the porting request yet, login to My Account, get the account number (top right of the page), then request port at your new provider with the PM Account number

Need Help? Let's chat.