cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port my number to koodo and completed but can't sign in to public mobile to remove auto pay!!!

robodonster65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

After successful port in to Koodo I can't login to Public mobile to cancel auto pay!!!!

Please advice asap...........Thanks Don...

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@robodonster65 

Further to @Dunkman request, for your piece of mind, I would elect to make a pre-emptive contact to the moderators to kindly request they ensure the payment card particulars are completely removed from Public Mobile systems.   It's your information - you have a reasonable expectation that merchants remove it.

Here's how to contact the Moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Hope all goes well with Koodo!!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@robodonster65 

Once you port out, your PM account is closed and access to self service account is closed also.  Your credit card will not be charged.  Occasionally, if that happens, you can contact moderator later.  Just keep an eye on your credit card.  

Need Help? Let's chat.