cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help! @cs_agent

PikachuThunder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Hi! Please help me! Could you please send me a private message? Can you please send me a phone transfer confirmation through email? I somehow missed the first one when I changed my number on the 19th. I am asking for email please because I can't receive text messages and phone calls at all because I didn't answer the text confirmation on time.

5 REPLIES 5

PikachuThunder

I will take a look at it. Thank you for helping me!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PikachuThunder   are you trying to port in number from another provider to PM and missed the message from the other provider?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

PikachuThunder

Okay, thank you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PikachuThunder  If this is a porting issue there a number for live support to restart the port request and get a status update on the port . Will send it to you private message 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PikachuThunder  support won’t message you . You need to message them and here’s how .please

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.