cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan is updated my my data is not renewed (0 data on new plan???)

marysah83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi
last month I used all of my data so it was deactivated.
this month I renewed my plan and already payed for that but still I do not have data .

why my data is still deactivated in beginning of my new month????

11 REPLIES 11

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@marysah83 Can you please put in your plan details? We can figure it out as we go along.

@marysah83 can you login to My Account just to confirm?? if your account was renewed yesterday,  it should show status Active.. and please confirm new renew date.

Also, there should be a line on the Overview Tab showing your Data limit and how much you used

Also, are you using Android?? Android has a data limit setting that will stop your data use if you have set it up earlier and limit reached

marysah83

Last month I really did used my data. I have no problem with it.
Yesterday, public mobile withdrawn my monthly payment so I assumed my plan should be renewed but still I do not have data.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marysah83 can you login to My Account and confirm 3 things

1. is your account showing Active now?  you mentioned it was deactivated at one point, not sure if you gone through the proper step to reactivate.. assuming your account was suspended..

2.  when is your next payment due date? this can confirm when is the start date of the current cycle (if you just out of data earlier and account not really suspended,  I have a feeling your new cycle not started yet)

3.  is there any amount showing as Available Fund??

would be nice if you provide screenshots

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marysah83  did you get a sms notification of  reaching data limit?

When is your renewal date? The day changes every month except for the months with exactly 30 days.

What plan are you on?

What says you used all your data?

mimmo

@Anonymous the community is most effective when helping to problem solve issues rather than telling people to contact CS_Agents right away.  The poster could be on a 250mb plan and accedentky used up the data with out knowing it, it could be a phone issue, or it could be that data didn't renew as occasionally/rarely  happens, which then would require submitting a ticket. 

@marysah83 what does your usage history for data show on your renewal date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marysah83 

Managing Your Data Usage visit Here link , to save your data...

marysah83

it says I already used all my data and there is no record to view.
but it is a new month my plan should be renewed 

mimmo

What plan are you on? Can you post a screenshot of the add-ons section in self serve?

Silly question is data accedentky turned off on your phone?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@marysah83 wrote:

Hi
last month I used all of my data so it was deactivated.
this month I renewed my plan and already payed for that but still I do not have data .

why my data is still deactivated in beginning of my new month????

Look in self service under My Data & Add-Ons. Is there any data listed there? What plan are you on? How much data with your plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marysah83 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.