cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone stuck on suspended

KenR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dear community, 

I've been using (  lost my phone ) suspending and reactivating a phone repeatedly over and over.

I've stopped doing that however the phone stuck on suspend and won't reactivate. Can someone fix this?

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KenR 

Since you used the lost/stolen feature then if you check your transaction history it's likely that your rewards did not apply. Contact customer support and ask them to apply your rewards manually.

When you suspend your service via lost/stolen this prevents the payment system from engaging autopay to pay for your renewal or if you have available funds in your account balance that exceed your plan cost it will also prevent the funds from being used to renew your plan.

If you suspend your service via lost/stolen before midnight eastern on the evening of your renewal (or anytime in the past 30 days of an active cycle) your voicemail will remain active so you can continue to access your voicemail services while suspended.

Dial your phone number and when your voicemail connects press "*" and enter your 4 digit voicemail pin #. You can then access all of your voicemail services.

You must resume your service via lost/stolen to make manual payments via your self serve account. Payments can still be made via 611 but your service will not automatically reactivate without resuming via lost/stolen. This is important to remember if you need to reactivate before day 90 to avoid account cancellation and deactivation and loss of your phone number.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

KenR

Good news !!  All Working !!

I am reconnected with my daughters phone after a month of scratching my head. 

Thank you everybody have a great day !

KenR

OK I've paid the amount due , $21. Maybe it failed to take the auto pay because I was dinking around with it on and off too much. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you on a 90 day plan? If not then that's your account deactivation date. I suggest depositing enough money to get your account up to your plan cost. It should reactivate. 

When you go past your previous plan expiry date with lost/stolen then you need to pay again. If you Resume before that date then it would reactivate anyway. But not after.

KenR

Sorry it doesn't work I have resumed many times it won't Resume. 

KenR

Yes very astute. It says plan expired ( red ) and the money isn't due till April 16 it's on auto pay.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @KenR 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume Service; all done..

Anonymous
Not applicable

On your overview page, does it say Plan Expired in red for status or does it say Lost/stolen? If the former then you need to pay for another term. If the latter then use the Resume button.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KenR   If you suspended your service then you would now need to log back into your account and Resume service.  Also is your account upto date with your payments?

Edit:  It's a good idea to reboot after resuming service or making a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.