cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number not porting

micahjkennedy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need customer service phone number - number hasn't ported over after 24 hours and we cannot log into our account because 1 time code does not come to our number and there is no alternative listed. we are porting 3 numbers and have the same trouble for 2 of them, and then one of them appears ported but isn't receiving every call and text

7 REPLIES 7

micahkennedy

Sorry, my username is just gone for some reason. had to create a new community profile and username. Could you please re-send to the new username?

micahkennedy

Sorry, my username is just gone for some reason. had to create a new community profile and username. could you re-send that private number to me on this new username?

micahkennedy

Sorry, my username is just gone for some reason. had to create a new community profile. Yes, we used 3 different emails

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@micahjkennedy 

you've used a different email address for all 3 accounts...correct ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@micahjkennedy  No worries I’ll send you porting  team number private message and get it fixed 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@micahjkennedy 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.