cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payments arent being applied to where I need them

MURRAYDEEP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im trying to buy another US talk and text bundle as mine just ran out.  I keep putting it into the cart but it says my purchase is complete however it just shows up as a credit in my account.  When I try to use this credit in my account to buy the $15 package, it just keeps adding another $15 to my credit.  HELP!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

MURRAYDEEP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes....it worked...waiting a little bit for the purchase to get through the purchase phase....i was very concerned as the phone is my only link to Canada...but it all worked out in the end...thanks to some smart ppl in the "Community"....whom i thank from the bottom of my heart...being old is not an advantage in dealing with modern day phones, and systems....lol....thanks again...MURRAYDEEP

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MURRAYDEEP  To re buy the very same US add in on you red to wait 24 hours after the first one ends , or chose a different US roaming add on . Only way to get it back to back with out the 24 hour wait . Is with the help of support and they can apply it back to back for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MURRAYDEEP are you re-buying the exact same roaming add-on after expired?? Usually you need to wait 24 hours for a rebuy of the exact same roaming add-on. *f you need it now, please message support for them to help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

another workarounds without support's involvement is to buy a different roaming add-on, in you case you can buy the data/talk/text bundle 

Need Help? Let's chat.