cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

dominiqueboy71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i bought 4 vouchers and  pay in full...3 vouchers worked and the 4 voucher said try again later? there is a problem with my voucher, can I call someone to give them my voucher number? or do I have to go back to the store I bought the voucher...i said clearly no refunds

7 REPLIES 7

dominiqueboy71

Agent took care of my problem. They made the correction with my voucher in less then 2 days..thanks

dominiqueboy71

yes the first 3 vouchers worked, its just the 4th one. This never happened before. They are 40$ vouchers I bought. I tried on another phone, my cell phone , its said we can not process this transaction, the other 3 vouchers say its been used try another one, and through my account..its shows the transaction  with a green check but doesn t  add the 40$ to my account, I did this again 2 hours later and same problem, hopefully I didn't lose my 40$..I don t  think the pharmacy i bought it can help me..thanks 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dominiqueboy71 

Customer support does not open until 9am et. You should get a reply within a few hours after that although during exceptionally busy times it may take up to 48 hours to recieve a response.

Have you tried again to add your fourth voucher? If not try again via 611.

dominiqueboy71

how long does it take for a response from an agent ?. Its been a few hours now. thanks

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dominiqueboy71 

How quickly did you add them to your account? Normally you can only make or attempt to make two payments by any method before waiting out one full hour before trying again.

Calling 611 from your phone or 1 855 4PUBLIC from another phone and entering your 10 digit phone # is the best method to add vouchers as there is a delay when entering them thru your self serve account.

You can also check their validity wait times in the Voucher Catalogue.

Edit: Scratch that. The Voucher Catalogue has disappeared?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@dominiqueboy71 

If you have not already tried…call 611 from the phone and add the voucher. I find this option easier.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @dominiqueboy71 

you got them all in the same store on the same day?? some vouchers need 24 hours before active, but if they all bought at the same time, I think that does not apply

Ask agent to check. please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.