cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

rog1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure why was charged for my service twice. One payment was taken from my credit I have with PM and same payment was taken from my credit card.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How did you acquire credit on your account? Have you been here a while? Did you manually deposit some extra funds? Did you possibly have trouble signing up and then made another attempt?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rog1 you sure one of them not. pending charge only?  check with your CC first

if. they are both posted charges, message support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rog1 - so 2 identical payments and you only have one account and use this card for this account only? If these are authorized charges, and the funds are not in your Available Funds in My account then ask CSA about this and how it could be.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.