cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

toothless
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a 5$ loyalty credit on my account but when I try and make a payment is it not deducting 5$ from my bill- why? how do I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@toothless wrote:

nope- didnt miss a payment

I am trying to pay today as it is due tomorrow and it wont deduct the 5$ loyalty "reward" although it always has-

I have been a customer for a long time and never had this happen before

It doesn't deduct when you make a manual payment. Rewards get converted automatically into Available Funds overnight (not long after midnight ET). Then the renewal takes from Available Funds. If insufficient funds then it looks for autopay. If no autopay then the account suspends early the next morning.

toothless

nope- didnt miss a payment

I am trying to pay today as it is due tomorrow and it wont deduct the 5$ loyalty "reward" although it always has-

I have been a customer for a long time and never had this happen before

toothless

it didnt 😞

@toothless 

You could screenshot your payment history page.  That would provide some useful information.  Also, do you have available balance in your overview page?

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@toothless wrote:

I have a 5$ loyalty credit on my account but when I try and make a payment is it not deducting 5$ from my bill- why? how do I fix this?

@toothless hi it will deduct the credit and any other credits when your bill is paid unless as @kb_mv  says your account was suspended

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@toothless wrote:

@toothless Did you miss a payment and your account doesn't work now? If so I believe that in these cases you need to pay the full plan amount to restart it. Hopefully someone jumps in if this is incorrect.

If you are just prepaying the account, add the funds necessary minus the $5 and when it renews it will be added.

Need Help? Let's chat.