cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment with voucher PIN not Valid

NKZ2705
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Bought a voucher. When entering both online and thru phone both says PIN not valid. How do I get the voucher to work so I can reinstate plan?

3 REPLIES 3

NKZ2705
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.

Yes tried all. Am waiting to here from Team Moderator with a solution

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @NKZ2705 ,

Have you followed this:

Purchasing Vouchers

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you click here.

Using Vouchers:

Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

Are you sure it wasn't one that was used before?

If you are still having issues contact moderators, maybe they can look into it for you.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1601419642579.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NKZ2705 wrote:

Hi,

Bought a voucher. When entering both online and thru phone both says PIN not valid. How do I get the voucher to work so I can reinstate plan?

Some retailer may not activate vouchers right away and process them in batch later.

Try  to use your voucher tomorrow.

Was the cashier saying about wait time?

A member reported that Shell gas station activated PM voucher right away and can be used within 30 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.