cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment taken but service suspended.

savagebuddz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so my service was suspended without notice ( after auto payment was taken )and i was forced to pay the subscription fee manually to reactivate services.

need a refund issued but the support ticket system is very broken, I've cleared cache and reset 5 different browsers on multiple devices, ticket fails to send no matter what i do.

a support agent to help out here would be appreciated

thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

savagebuddz

TWO WEEKS and still no reply from customer service and the ticket submitting function is broken in chatbot.

savagebuddz

Still no reply from support.
they would rather I quit using the service than provide customers with support after stealing my money.

public mobile has lost my trust and I'm totally done with them, taking my business to bell or Rogers before public mobile feels they need to steal from me again.

Thanks for stealing my money! Thief's.

savagebuddz

Yes I've checked, not expecting a response from them anymore, just disappointed that I was double charged and I have no recourse but wait. I could do a charge back but then I might as well just cancel my 5year± old plan and be forced to forfit my remaining add-ons and go somewhere else for better service.

Once you have submitted your request unfortunately you just have to wait. You checked the envelope in your community mailbox?

savagebuddz

Still no reply from support.

savagebuddz

Thank you for the links everyone, i have sent a private message to customer support.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@savagebuddz 

use this link to message Customer Support. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@savagebuddz  try  rebooting phone first see if that helps . Also if today is your renewal day and services are working and you go this message you can ignore it . But if no service please submit ticket with support to investigate 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.