cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment due text

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was wondering why I received a text saying my payment is due on April 1st when my renewal date is April 7th as confirmed by my account on the account overview page.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

The erroneous text messages have never translated to a wrong renewal date to the best of my knowledge. This isn't the first time early (and multiple) texts have gone out. I had 5 or 6 of them in a 30 day period several months ago.

AE_Collector

Canlan54a

My issue was not finding the correct renewal date, but making sure the system gets it right; 30 days from my last payment. ; )

Calling 611 will always give you the correct renewal date.

ryanrudolf

Thats a good point. I just joined last Fri Mar27, i thought it will be always on the 26th the renewal date. Thanks for the headsup! 

ryanrudolf

I also got the text message too and my renewal is every 26th as confirmed by the selfservice account portal. I would just ignore it and follow what it says on the selfservice account portal.

@hyT 

What day IS your renewal day? An early March start could have an April 1 renewal if the start was early enough in March. March 2 renews evening of March 31 to April 1.

AE_Collector

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am a new PM user and started my account in early March, 2020. I also got a similar text-reminder today saying payment is due April 1 when it should not be. 

Glad you have asked the question and have gotten answers from the community so quickly already. It sure is reassuring that so many people are there ready to help us new users.

Thank you.

They are sent several days ahead of time but not usually quite that far in advance. There has been a history of the AutoBot in charge of these texts going rogue possibly thinking he is curing Coronavirus by getting the message out as quick as possible 

AE_Collector

Canlan54a

Thanks to all for your speedy replies.

Best wishes, Rob!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Canlan54a 

I would go by what your self service account shows for your payment date. 

Possible glitch in the system.  Sometimes happens

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Canlan54a lots of people getting them please disregard go with what,s in your self serve account

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes those are sent by mistake

Just check on 1st that everything is ok

If you do get expired account the night before (instead of 6th) contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.