cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment credit card

zeedjz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have set up automatic payment enabled.  The problem is I had a faulty charge on my credit card and had to cancel my credit card.  The bank is sending me a new credit card in the mail. Again the problem is my payment is due Aug 12th and my new card is not arriving till aug 12th or even later. I will not have the new number to enter until then.  I have no way of paying my bill until my new credit card comes because it is the only credit card  I have. What should I do? i don't want them to cancel my account.

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@zeedjz    You will still have 90 days to make a payment (before account would be permanently deactivated) if the account gets suspended due to non payment, but, of course, to have service you need to make a payment and PM does accept vouchers which can be loaded by dialing 611 on your phone.  This gives you time to sort out the CC issue.

nttaylor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

From my experience, your plan won't be cancelled. You'll just be told that the credit card was unable to be charged and you need to login and update the payment. This happened to me when I upgraded my card.

"They" who? Online yes. But any store will be happy to take your cash.

You can also get one of those credit card gift cards and enter it in to pay. You could even use that for autopay. Or use for the online voucher vendor.

@zeedjz 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

when you getting new credit card and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

until you complete updated credit card payment use vouchers,

go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

zeedjz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they only take visa credit card for voucher payment and that is the only payment option I have and it is not possible. So there is no way for me to add funds to my account. because my visa is the credit card that got cancelled

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Tell the bank not to do chargebacks from here. That will cause a world of hurt. You can use vouchers to pay for your renewal. Or use real time payments. That wya there will be money on the account to pay the renewal until you get the new card.

Need Help? Let's chat.