cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay by voucher

nikolariet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

after active the sim card, I try to pay by voucher, but, it didnt work, click many time active key, no reaction !    ?????

7 REPLIES 7

nikolariet

Thx  🙂

I just active the SIM, not active phone number yet, I cant call 611.

I bought voucher over a week!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikolariet wrote:

after active the sim card, I try to pay by voucher, but, it didnt work, click many time active key, no reaction !    ?????

Are you using the right voucher code on the receipt? Sometimes the receipt includes several numbers and can sometimes be misleading.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nikolariet wrote:

Some retailer suppliers of the payment vouchers don't "activate" the voucher until a couple of hours after the sale. Try calling 611 to add it to your account.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@nikolariet  Could you provide a little more detail.... do you get any sort of message pop up when you attempt activation? What plan are you trying to activate, and do you DEFINITELY have a voucher for the correct amount? Also, where did you buy the voucher? Some folks have said that not all vouchers are IMMEDIATELY activated for use right after buying them, i.e. some have a delay before you can use them.

nikolariet

I did on another device, but same browser.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@nikolariet wrote:

Did you try another browser, device, incognito mode?

Need Help? Let's chat.