cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid for add-on; not working

orsetta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On Nov. 8th, I paid for an add-on; 200MB of data. (on the same day, I also made a separate automatic payment for a 30-day talk-and-text plan). Both payments are recorded on my credit card statement, but the data is not working on my phone. When I'm away from wifi at home, I can't pick up email or access any internet app. How can I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

@becks 

you can contact support by messaging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But curious where you see the duplicated payment? on the Credit card?  it could be just a pending charge.
On payment history? there could be two entries for each transaction, one about PM took the money, the other one about how PM used the money

@becks- The two steps are no longer applicable. It's a cart system now. Is this a re-buy of the same add-on?

becks

I have the same issue only I did step two. This is the 2nd times its happened last time o assumed I made an error but I was charged twice and now my add on is not working again. It seems to only happen to the us add on for me which is stressful as I can't contact anyone at home because of this.

orsetta

Thank you! I'd missed the second step. The add-on should work now. Good article!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@orsetta wrote:

On Nov. 8th, I paid for an add-on; 200MB of data. (on the same day, I also made a separate automatic payment for a 30-day talk-and-text plan). Both payments are recorded on my credit card statement, but the data is not working on my phone. When I'm away from wifi at home, I can't pick up email or access any internet app. How can I fix this?

Did you restart the phone?

Did you do the 2 steps:

1. Add money to account

2. buy add-on

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@orsetta wrote:

Add-on is a 2 step process. Recorded on your credit card statement means the funds were funded to your public mobile account but do not mean those funds were used to purchase the add-on it is likely the funds are still "available" in your public mobile account.

Can you check your account balance? Payment history and let us know if they were actually purchased?

Please read this article regarding the process. Kudos to @srlawren

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.