cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharging

RichardGuim1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been 3 months that i was charge of $55.20 monthly on top of my monthly bill of $25.00 and i have no plan to extend my ad on purchase. I remove my automatic payment because of that charging that youve been charge and i am desperately disappointed of your charging that is why i change a plan to $15.00. please please please give it back what you charge a 55.20 atleast twice  to me so that i will go back to automatic payment plus $25.00 plan. thanks for your help. My number xxxxxxxxxxxxx please notify me for your response or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mr. Moderator Merry christmas and Happy New Yrear

edited by computergeek541: customer's information removed

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RichardGuim1 , could you provide a screen cap of your payment history with personal information blanked out and the community can assist with explaining the charges?  Public Mobile only charges for the base plan when on autopay.  Add-ons are never part of the autopay system.  They are only purchased manually.  There might be an explainable misunderstanding here.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@RichardGuim1 

I would suggest you contact the moderators to explain your situation.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@RichardGuim1 wrote:

It's been 3 months that i was charge of $55.20 monthly on top of my monthly bill of $25.00 and i have no plan to extend my ad on purchase. I remove my automatic payment because of that charging that youve been charge and i am desperately disappointed of your charging that is why i change a plan to $15.00. please please please give it back what you charge a 55.20 atleast twice  to me so that i will go back to automatic payment plus $25.00 plan. thanks for your help. My number xxxxxxxxxxxxx please notify me for your response or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mr. Moderator Merry christmas and Happy New Yrear

Posting a message here will not usually get you a reponse from a moderator. Please do not post your information here as anyone can see it. Do you have a second account that the extra amount could possibly be for? If not, please open a ticket at: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Need Help? Let's chat.