cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charged

leapit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to public mobile. Got my Sim card last Thursday and my account was set up by the rep. They charged my credit card 2 times for payment. would like this resolved ASAP thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrammyWendy wrote:

I have been overcharged by over 300$ and they have no record of it!!!!! Don't give them your credit card number for auto payments!!!!

@GrammyWendy 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ !!

has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@GrammyWendy wrote:

Several times!! I would like to speak to someone 

If the CSA was unable to assist you with the charge you can always private message a PM Manager like Jade_S or even contact the CCTS https://www.ccts-cprst.ca

GrammyWendy

Several times!! I would like to speak to someone 

@GrammyWendy wrote:

I have been overcharged by over 300$ and they have no record of it!!!!! Don't give them your credit card number for auto payments!!!!

Have you contacted a Customer Support Agent to have this resolved?

GrammyWendy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ov1 wrote:

Yesterday I upgraded my package for $35 but my balance is $70 now

@Ov1 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ !!

has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Ov1 wrote:

If you see these $70 on your PM account, I would suggest just to leave them there as they will be used at next renewal cycle.

Getting refund will take a while, will take few emails between you and mods and at the end you will have to pay another $35 anyway at next renewal.

@Ov1   Did you manually put in $35 first thinking it will change the plan?  did you go to Change Plan and select the Plan and click either Change Plan Now or Change on next Bill Date?    Sounds like you didn't do that and might have just manually loaded the fund twice.  

Since you need to change plan, you might want to go there and complete the step first.  If you want the new plan now, click Change Plan Now and PM will take the $35 from your existing $70 on the Available Fund.    Of course, if you click Change on next Bill Date, it will take the money later, but still from the Available Fund.

Refund could take a week or two for processing.   So, if you don't mind, you can leave the the overcharged there.  PM will uses the fund there for the renewal after.    

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Ov1 @Did you select an immediate plan change ?  If you did then you are charged for your current plan and your new plan.  PM does not prorate your plan and you would lose any unused minutes, texts, or data.  You would be better off to leave the credit to pay for your next payment.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Ov1

Anonymous
Not applicable

what you see at Available Funds: $ ?
and Click on 'View Payment History' check it out
and see how much you have a Balance: $ ?
if you found there is your Balance has a money there the are will used for next month for your plan but if you don't see anything on your Balance you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click hereYou’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

@leapit 

Were the charges the same?  Some vendors will charge the SIM card separately for $10 + taxes.  Or do you see a positive balance in your available funds equivalent to the extra charge.?  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM us prepaid.  Log into your account to see if there is a balance.  If you were charged twice then you would probably be better off to leave the credit to pay for your next renewal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@leapit Look like it is a common activation mistake, especially with in store activation as they will give you a 2nd SIM card and try activation again.  

What you need to do is to open a ticket with Mod and they will refund you the money or transfer your money to your current account so you can use it for next month:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.